In this course you will learn digital scrapbooking using Adobe Photoshop. Scrapbooking is a great way of presenting your photos and memorabilia in a fun and creative way to your friends and family. Learning how to do this in Photoshop will give you endless possibilities, and this course teaches your the basics:
- You will learn to add different types of backgrounds and textures to your scrapbook page.
- You will see how you easily can insert photos to your scrapbook and add effects like drop shadows and frames to them.
- We show you how to insert creative and colorful cliparts, where you can find them and how you can design them for yourself.
- You will learn how to make cool photo effects; how to make your photos black and white, how to make shaped photos and how to add a stylish curl to the corner of a photo.
- You will also learn how you can assemble, display and distribute your scrapbook, whether you like to print and bind a book the good old fashioned way or to distribute it digitally via email or social medias.
To take this course you should how basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and be familiar with Photoshop tools like selections, the Pen tool and the Layers panel. If you don’t have any prior knowledge of Photoshop, we recommend taking our course “Photoshop for designers” first. Or if you consider yourself to be an adventurous beginner in digital design, you will most likely find your way through the easy to read text lessons and illustrations. After each lesson your will get assignments to practice what you have learned and video demonstrations on how the assignment can be solved.
The course also has a discussion and support forum for it’s students to discuss the course experiences and to get help and support with the scrapbook designer projects.